- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Unity Engine
- Unreal Engine 4
- Cube 2 Engine
- Visual Studio
- Programming knowledge (Paradigms, C/C++, C#, java, databases, etc.)
- Transform Environmental art and make it a playable level.
- Knowledge in Terrain modeling techniques.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Abilities in solving problems.
- Proficiency in writing documents.
- Self-taught person.
- Logical Understanding.
- Experience with BSP editors.
- 3D Graphics behaviors understanding.
- Experience developing content for sensors (Kinect)
- Knowledge developing experiences in AR (Vuforia – AR Toolkit) and VR (Oculus and GearVR) using Game Engines.
- Ratoncitos Dulces Sueños (2017)
Mobile application for Cencosud via Tanda agency, AR application with Unity using OpenCV for Face recognition and AR.
- Ice Age Collision course (2016)
Project to promote the Ice Age Collision Course movie.
- The Holders Videogame (2015 – Suspended)
Creative Director & Level Designer
Personal portfolio project. I worked as Level Designer making the enviornment focused into the creepypasta series “The Holders
- Nin (Global GameJam 2014)
Project developed in the GlobalGameJam 2014 in Chile. Using the thematic of the jam event. Developed in CryEngine 3.5
- Infernal Underground (2011 Beta & 2013 Release)
Game Designer, Level Designer
Game developed by Darkware Team, project where I was the project leader, focusing on level design aspects. Awarded with the 2nd place at Nejbet 2011 Competition organized by gamedev.cl. Finished in 2014 by my own game development team HeXentic Games.
- Perplex Dimensions (2013 – Suspended)
Project by HeXentic Games, where I did labors as Game Designer, Level Designer & Environmental artist. Project using the CryEngine 3 Free SDK. First and the only demo was on GlobalGameJam 2013
- Toolkit SpA (Former Ideology) (Jan 2017 – Ongoing)
Advergaming and B2B development.
- ATTMotion (Ago 2016 – December 2016)
Working as Level Designer and Programmer in videogames developed for iOS devices using Unreal Engine 4.
- Octopus Chile (Nov 2015 – Ago2016)
I’ve worked as a Developer in Octopus making applications with Oculus VR, GearVR and using Augmented reality, I’ve worked with Unreal Engine and Unity Engine.
- Universidad Tecnológica de Chile INACAP (Mar2015 – Aug 2015)
I’ve worked as a Professsor at INACAP campust Chillan teaching classes about:
- Computer Applications
- Programming Fundamentals
- Microsoft Chile (Jan2014 – Feb2014)
Technology Engineer (Internship)
Technology Engineer in Microsoft Chile. I’ve Participated in the Microsoft SummerCamp 2014.
- HeXentic Games (Jan2012 – Ongoing)
Co-Founder, Studio Leader & Level Designer
My own game development team, founded in 2009 as a Mod Developer and since 2012 as a Game Development studio, we released a couple of little games as HeXen 2D and NIN and also we made a 3D oldschool FPS called Infernal Underground.
- W Studios (Sept 2014 – June 2015)
Chile Studio Leader & Level Designer
Taking the role of W Studios operations manager in Chile as its Studio Leader. Working directly in game development as Level Designer in Chile subdivision of W Studios
- 2nd Place at Regional Mathematics Championship CMAT organized by Universidad de Concepción, Region Del BioBio (2010)
- 2nd Place at Nejbet Competition organized by Taller de Video Juegos Gamedev.cl with Infernal Underground (2011)
- –Universidad Tecnológica de Chile INACAP (2011 – 2014 )
Computer Engineering Graduated.
- “Introduction to CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Introduction to CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Particles Effects in CryEngine” by Digital Tutors
- “Terrain Modelling Techniques in CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Lightning in CryEngine” Course by Digital Tutors
- “Introduction to BluePrints in Unreal Engine” by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
- “Introduction to Lightning in Unreal Engine 4” by Digital Tutors (Certificate of Achievement)
For a full detail about the projects that I’ve created or participated check my Portfolio subpage.